Saturday, October 4, 2008

#6. the Mayo Clinic - no more Mayo Clinic

So here i am, sitting at my kitchen counter amidst a fury of toys, bikes, cars, random cheerios, dirty clothes, unopened Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield envelopes, and out of place EVERYTHING. . .



A few hours from now, Jamie's plane will be landing in Newark Airport.  As a (trying to be good) husband, what thought supposed to cross my mind here? 
A. I can't wait to see my wife again!
or 
B. Dag Baby! I better clean this house before she gets home!

I guess it's irrelevant right now, so i'm going to start cleaning.  Needless to say, Jamie is coming home.  We have a long road ahead of us in getting her finally diagnosed condition under control, but i'm excited to start this new chapter in our lives.  

I would rather go through a life of sickness and poverty with Jamie than an life of riches and health with anyone else.  can i get a witness!?!?

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Jamie and Mike, I am so glad you finally have some diagnosis to deal with. You and your beautiful boys will remain in my prayers!