Thursday, September 25, 2008

#2. the Mayo Clinic

well, Jamie is at the hotel near the Mayo Clinic waiting until morning for her first appointment.

here is a copy of the email she sent to some family/friends. . .

Hello to all of you!!!!

My mom and I arrived safely in Rochester, Minn. today and are ready for a much needed restful nights sleep!   The people here are so friendly and very helpful!   The Mayo Clinic had a hospitality/info. desk at the airport which really was very helpful.  The women there called over to the Mayo Clinic to check tomorrow's schedule for us and she found out that I am to fast tonight so that if testing is started tomorrow, I'm ready to go.  Registration is at 9am and our first doctor's appointment is set for 9:45am at which time the doctor will try and determine which floor I should be assigned to or which tests should be started.  Please continue to pray for the doctors as they hear my story and try to figure out what is going on.  Thank you Barb for getting us to the airport safe and sound and with time to spare!  Thank you Oma & Granddad for all you do for me, family & friends for all of your support, love & prayers.  I will try to keep you in touch by way of e-mail.

Much love,

Jamie

No comments: